If you've been dreaming of travel to Italy in 2018 or beyond, join us to learn about this year's exciting travel options with Viaggi di Gusto, a Madison-based travel advisor specializing in exclusive small-group trips off the beaten tourist track.
DATE AND TIME: Wed, February 7, 2018, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM CST
LOCATION: Goodman Community Center, 149 Waubesa Street, Madison, WI 53704
At our informal gathering, you can enjoy good wine and food and meet some of our friends who've traveled with us recently. We'll share 2018 travel plans for Sicily, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast, Puglia, Umbria, Rome and more!
Just $5 gets you into the event, with a drink of your choice and appetizers included! A cash bar will be open, too.
This is a friendly, informal, small-group gathering. Please register and purchase online to guarantee admission.
Can't make it, or don't live in the area? Please visit our Trips page to find out more about our exclusive small-group experiences.
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? No, but only attendees 21 or older may claim a complimentary or cash alcoholic beverage.
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please email email@example.com
- What's the refund policy? No refunds on our nominal fee.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? That would be great, but if you don't, we will have a list of attendees on hand.
- Can I update my registration information from your page at EventBrite? Yes, of course!
- Is it OK if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends? Yes, and you can bring additional friends or family who can register at the door.