may 22-JUNE 2, 2018
You’ll be treated as one of the family on a 12-day journey to one of Italy’s most beautiful and distinctive islands. This exclusively escorted trip will be packed with up-close experiences in Sicilian culture, history, food and wine — and promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience!
Our small group will enjoy visits with Sicilian chefs, olive oil and wine producers, cheesemakers, and pastry chefs. Space is limited, so contact us today!
Contact us for pricing and more.
- Spend 10 nights in charming accommodations in the heart of ancient Sicily.
- Visit Europe’s most active volcano, Mount Etna, and taste impressive wines produced from grapes grown in its volcanic soil.
- Get off the tourist track and get a close up view of distinctive Sicilian life.
- Visit some of the most important and impressive ruins of Europe — from Greek temples to Roman theaters.
- Meet local food and wine producers in charming Sicilian coastal villages, farms and vineyards.
- Enjoy traditional meals at family-run ristoranti, trattorie and osterie.
- Learn Sicilian culinary traditions in a hands-on cooking class alongside a local chef.
- Sample area wines and specialties during private exclusive tours with winemakers and their families.
- Enjoy dinners of local specialties prepared specifically for our group.
- Explore quaint villages of Sicily, historical centers and important cities with experienced local guides plus time on your own.
- Explore Palermo’s famous outdoor food markets and shop beautiful ceramics made by local artisans.
gallery: ENJOY the people and places of sicily
View exclusive original photos from our recent food and wine-related travels in Italy
'Best trip for us ever ... will have a special place in our hearts.'
— D.E. and R.D.
join us this year in italy!
Find out more today about our small-group vacations and customized travel options.