You’ll be treated as one of the family on a 12-day journey to one of Italy’s most beautiful and distinctive islands. This exclusively escorted trip will be packed with up-close experiences in Sicilian culture, history, food and wine — and promises to be a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience!
Our small group will enjoy visits with Sicilian chefs, olive oil and wine producers, cheesemakers, and pastry chefs. Space is limited, so contact us today!
- Spend 10 nights in charming accommodations in the heart of ancient Sicily.
- Visit Europe’s most active volcano, Mount Etna, and taste impressive wines produced from grapes grown in its volcanic soil.
- Get off the tourist track and get a close up view of distinctive Sicilian life.
- Visit some of the most important and impressive ruins of Europe — from Greek temples to Roman theaters.
- Meet local food and wine producers in charming Sicilian coastal villages, farms and vineyards.
- Enjoy traditional meals at family-run ristoranti, trattorie and osterie.
- Learn Sicilian culinary traditions in a hands-on cooking class alongside a local chef.
- Sample area wines and specialties during private exclusive tours with winemakers and their families.
- Enjoy dinners of local specialties prepared specifically for our group.
- Explore quaint villages of Sicily, historical centers and important cities with experienced local guides plus time on your own.
- Explore Palermo’s famous outdoor food markets and shop beautiful ceramics made by local artisans.