Explore some of the best that Italy has to offer during this 15-day Italian adventure that blends a big city experience, Umbrian medieval hill towns, Tuscan countryside and the beautiful coastal villages of the Cinque Terre.
Spend 13 nights in beautiful and charming accommodations that include Tuscan villas, country estates and medieval restored castles.
- Immerse yourself in Rome’s rich history with private tours to the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Sample Umbrian and Tuscan wines and gastronomic specialties.
- Learn about the great masters of Italian art and visit some of the most beautiful architectural sites in the world.
- Discover the Etruscan sites of Umbria and Tuscany.
- Become immersed in the local culture with a hands-on cooking class.
- Enjoy time on your own for shopping, relaxation and other activities in the most beautiful Umbrian & Tuscan villages.
- Hike the gorgeous coastline paths that connect the beautiful Cinque Terre villages.