This all-new excursion combines visits to two incredible places — Sicily and the Amalfi Coast. We’ll begin our trip in Sicily, one of Italy’s most beautiful and distinctive islands. This exclusive trip will be packed with up-close experiences in Sicilian culture, history, food and wine.
Then we’ll travel to Italy’s mainland to the spectacular Amalfi Coast where there will be plenty of time to relax and enjoy the coastal beauty and stunning scenery. The trip includes fascinating and experiences, such as wine tastings, visits to food producers and guided tours, but also allows time to relax, shop or explore on your own.
This trip promises to be a special exploration of two of Italy’s most sought-after destinations.
- Spend 11 nights in charming accommodations in the heart of ancient Sicily and 5 nights along the stunning Amalfi Coast.
- Visit Europe’s most active volcano, Mount Etna, and taste impressive wines produced from grapes grown in its volcanic soil.
- Get off the tourist track to get a close-up view of distinctive Sicilian life, that includes a visit to Palermo’s famous outdoor food markets.
- Visit some of the most important and impressive ruins of Europe — from Greek temples to Roman theaters.
- Learn Sicilian culinary traditions in a hands-on cooking class alongside a local chef.
- Sample area wines and specialties during private exclusive tours with winemakers and their families.
- Enjoy dinners of local specialties prepared specifically for our group.
- Explore quaint villages of the Amalfi Coast and Sicily, historical centers and important cities with experienced local guides plus time on your own.